embeddable MrEd

In our project using MzScheme as extension language we have been asked
to provide a prototype of our module.  The prototype should include a
GUI which was supposed to be provided by the MFC "experts" (another
team).  After waiting some weeks we have chosen to write the GUI on
our own.

Now, since we know MrEd might have everything we need, we was
wondering if it is possible to embed the wxWindows and its MzScheme
bindings as we did with MzScheme alone.

Did anybody do something like that yet?

Any help or hint will be greatly appreciated.

walter