Re: version 102 on mac

At 13:35 +0200 2000-07-11, Patrick Hertelendy wrote:
>I downloaded the powerpc version of 102, and it doesnt work on a mac
>with OS9: the launchers wont simply not do anything.
>
>does it work for someone?

Yep. It works for me.  On the other hand, I built the bundle, so I'm
a bad example.  Can you provide more details about how the launchers
don't work? For instance, are you talking about the built-in
launchers (DrScheme, Help Desk, etc.) or about ones you created using
the "Create Launcher" menu item?  When you say they don't work, do
you mean that there's an error message, or simply that nothing
happens when you double-click on them?

Thanks,

john clements