Re: MzScheme Extension on Mac?

John Clements wrote:

> At 16:46 +0200 2000-07-05, portuesi wrote:
> >How do I make a mzscheme extession without using mzc? I've tried to
> >adapt the link-extension project. Allas adding my .c files in the
> >projec. It di compile, creating a shared library. But I couldnt get to
> >load it from MzScheme. It says its not an mzscheme extesion. Where did I
> >go wrong?
> >
> >Btw, I'm not using mzc as it doesn't work with metrowerks 5.0, it cant
> >send the message from mzc to scheme.  (I can offer details later, I'm
> >not on the same computer) Anyone has solutions?
>
> There are lots of possible problems here, but the simplest fix is
> this: get the newest version of DrScheme.  Version 102 should be
> released ... well, possibly later today.  The mzc projects included
> in this project are _known_ to work with Codewarrior 5.

Is it possible to have a development release? we did make the c files
complile on metrowerks 5 and we linked them (eith mzdyn.c) in a shared
libray but mzscheme doesn't reconize it as an extension. Otherwise using mzc
returns (application error <anumber>).

> That said, Codewarrior will sometimes complain about trivial
> installation details, like: this project has no "Java" preferences
> panel.  This kind of thing happens because the codewarrior
> installation on which the project was created didn't have java
> installed.  For this kind of error, you can just let Codewarrior do
> its thing (i.e., "update" the project).

Yes the project was made to upgrade.

> If, after downloading 102, you're still having problems getting mzc
> to work, then drop me a line and we'll figure it out.
>
> john

Thanks for everything,
Simone Portuesi