Re: how to represent logical symbols

Quoting Gyrd =?iso-8859-1?Q?Br=E6ndeland?=:
> How can I represent logical symbols such as Forall and Exists in Dr Scheme
> (Mr Ed), without having to import them as gif files?. Is there a way that I
> can specify the Unicode character set in Scheme?

The PLT tools don't yet support Unicode, not even in the editor. It's
one of those things that we'd really like to do...

A gif is probably your best option for now. You could derive a snip%
class that draws lines to create Forall and Exists; it would print
nicer but probably isn't worth the effort.

Matthew