Re: problem with anon cvs

Okay!

Rather than do all that junk below (unless you already have), I went
ahead and moved things around on the CVS archive, so your client
should now be able to work. You may have some bad state stuck around
in your local CVS directories, tho. You might want to start over, or
if you are faimilar with CVS you maybe able to get away with editing
various files here and there.

Thanks for your patience.

Robby

At 9:33 AM -0500 6/2/00, robby wrote:
>Your CVS client is getting confused because we have wierd names in
>our CVS archive. We will change that.

[ ... ]