102 scheme source

I have released (what I hope is) the final 102 scheme source code for
drscheme and friends (that is, the "d" number has been dropped from the
version number).

In order to update to this version, you should download the beginnning,
intermediate and advanced manuals in Help Desk (follow the "manuals"
link on the first page, scroll down to the "uninstalled" section and
click on each of the beginning, intermediate, and advanced links to
install the docs)

Robby

102

 PRS:

 FUNCTIONALITY CHANGES

 - the help desk language level specific documentation has been
   integrated into drscheme.

 MINOR CHANGES AND BUG FIXES

 - Only the platform-specific dialogs are used in drscheme now, on
   all platforms. The preference has been removed from the dialog.