Re: odbc and cgi

   Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 16:00:29 +0200
   From: "B. Hofmann" <hofma@web.de>
   Sender: owner-plt-scheme@fast.cs.utah.edu

   hello,

   i´ve got two questions:

   at first i´d like to know if there´s any possibility in scheme to
   connect with an odbc database. i read in r5rs that there are works on it
   - but no further information. could you tell me where i can find any
   details.

See the SrPersist homepage for that one

 http://www.cs.rice.edu/CS/PLT/packages/srpersist/

;; ----

   my second problem is that i want to write cgi-programs in scheme. but
   i´m not very familiar with cgi-programming. could you tell me, where i
   can look up a good, detailed documentation about cgi-programming (in
   scheme).

Fire up help desk and search for "cgi". There is a backend and sparse
documentation on cgi-scripting in mzscheme. There will be more soon.

   thanks a lot in advance.

   B. Hofmann

Tschuess -- Matthias