Re: (LONG) Scheme HTML design program - my idea and request for comments

As Eli said, any language is good, Scheme is better. The tools that are out
there just lack all means of abstraction or, as we have come to call it,
the power of single-point-of-control. That is, you can't ensure that all
instances of related patterns change with one single edit.

Most of the things you want sound like pretty straightforward stuff. I was
wondering why you would want to use a real database for keeping track of
phrases and a-href's. Isn't a hashtable or an association list enough for
these projects? How many things do you expect to store in the DB?

-- Matthias