3 questions (portable HTTP server, GUI toolkit, HTML generation)

Hello,

I have been reading through the documentation and have not been able to find
answers to my questions...

1.  Is there a scheme-only HTTP server for DrScheme?  If so, does it allow
for a scheme procedure to be registered at a particular URL and to have a
procedure run when that URL is accessed?

2.  I have been looking for more info on "how to get started" in programming
the GUI toolkit.  I have a relatively simple (from a GUI standpoint)
application.

3.  The web pages for DrScheme mention that Rice students are taught how to
generate many Web pages by writing programs.  Has anyone designed a
"language" for doing this, with the sort of utility functions that are
commonly needed (includes, table of contents generation, next and previous
links, etc) already written?  If so, a link would be greatly appreciated.  I
seem to recall a web site in Europe somewhere that dealt with LML - Lisp
markup language; no doubt there is something similar somewhere for Scheme.

Any thoughts welcome.

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
a222@redrose.net