Re: Lexical analyzer generators

There have been a few lex projects for Scheme over the years.  I know,
too, that there was a decent Yacc-like system written by someone whose
last name was Johnson (big help, huh!) at Brown.  You should be able
to find these at the Scheme Repository.  I don't think they've been
worked on for years.  But I know someone at Montreal -- Dube? --
worked on these in the recent past (may just be a yacc, but presumably
a lex of some sort).  And Mike Sperber has a parsing tool as well.
You might want to look into these.

'shriram