MysterX changes for 102/10

I've recompiled MysterX for 102/10, and added some more
features.

	- the style list for constructing an mx-browser%
	can contain the option 'scrollbars (getting this
	to work was a lot trickier than you'd think)

	- a new method `current-url' has been added to
	the mx-browser% class

	- problems due to interference between the GC and COM
	event handlers has been eliminated

	- the description of mx-browser% and its methods in
	plt/collects/mysterx/doc.txt have been updated

The changes are available from the PLT anonymous CVS server.
See http://www.cs.utah.edu/plt/anoncvs/.

-- Paul

| Paul Steckler              |     Rice University PLT           |
| steck@cs.rice.edu          |     DrScheme Project              |
| Tel:  713/348-3814         |     http://www.cs.rice.edu/~steck |
| FAX:  713/348-5930         |     *** Ad astra per hackera ***  |