MysterX changes

I've just committed a bunch of changes to MysterX, now
available from the anonymous cvs server.

In case you don't know, MysterX is a PLT Scheme extension
that gives access to COM objects through Scheme.  Since
MysterX can display COM objects in a Dynamic HTML window,
there is some support for Dynamic HTML.

The changes are:

	o nearly all the "style" methods for mx-element%
	accept and return Schemely values, for
	those methods that accepted and returned strings

	o the old string methods are still available
	with "-native" names

	o a MysterX window corresponds to a browser,
	instead of a document; the new mx-browser% class
	supports this abstraction; a browser contains
	a document

	o the mx-browser% class has navigate, go-forward,
	and go-back methods for simple automated Web surfing;
	the register-navigate-handler method can call
	a handler when navigation is complete

	o the current-document method of mx-browser% obtains
	the document currently contained in a browser; this
	allows you to perform DHTML manipulations on arbitrary
	Web pages

	o the new find-element-by-id-or-name method of
	mx-document% retrieves elements without requiring
	a tag name

All these changes should be available in the next release.
Any feedback on the changes is welcome.

-- Paul

| Paul Steckler              |     Rice University PLT           |
| steck@cs.rice.edu          |     DrScheme Project              |
| Tel:  713/348-3814         |     http://www.cs.rice.edu/~steck |
| FAX:  713/348-5930         |     *** Ad astra per hackera ***  |