RE: Cross-Development for Windows/NT

> I need to produce Windows/NT binaries for two Scheme programs (including
> calls to tcp-listen etc.) that are regularly developed under
> Solaris and Linux.
> I have access to a Windows 98 machine (and limited access to Windows/NT).
> In such a setting,
> what will be the most convenient way to produce binaries for Windows/NT
> from time to time?

Probably you want to create a 'launcher', in the style of DrScheme.exe.
DrScheme.exe is just a bootstrap program that calls MrEd.exe with
appropriate arguments.

There are two styles of launchers, those for MzScheme and those for MrEd.
Which of those you use depends on whether you need graphical stuff
in your program.

Look up 'launcher' in Help Desk for more information.

Your launcher will still require Scheme code to work, either in text
form or compiled into .zo files.  Unfortunately, there's no simple way to
create a standalone .EXE file from Scheme source.

-- Paul