DrScheme & SRFIs Was: Possible bug w/ internal defines?

In a time before time Matthias Felleisen writes:

> But, let me recommend that you use DrScheme for such programs.

DrScheme is a top quality piece of software, but to make me switch
from Emacs for more than the simplest hack, I'll need:

- dabbrev-expand (bound to M-/ by default in Emacs)
- buffers (so I can C-x b between code)
- the ability to resize the two windows would be handy - most of the
time I only use the Scheme eval window to run (test-all)

I see the new version has keymaps, which are also (in my crufty Emacs
ways) essential.

----------

In an attempt to get content into this email, I have a question for
the PLT crew: what is the situation regarding PLT Scheme's support for
SRFIs? I see Will Fitzgerald's check-variables (should be very handy
BTW!) relies on the SRFI list library. Are there plans to package the
SRFIs as part of MzLib? The most immediately useful ones IMO would be
everything done by Olin Shivers.

cya,
Noel

--