Re: [Q] HOWTO redirect a i/o-port in Unix??

Yes, I have realized my mistakes in thinking a paper is the only form of
documentation we should produce. -- Now for people in academia who come
up with new implementations, new constructs, new programming protocols,
it is important to distill their work into models, prove that the models
have the desired properties, and publish those. There is no better way to
disseminate such software tricks. In our area, we can construct such
models and we should. In others it's not possible or to expensive for the
pay-off. -- Matthias