Re: [Q] HOWTO redirect a i/o-port in Unix??

  I am trying to promote Scheme (in particular MzScheme) here as a universal
  scripting/extension language and to drop Perl (Tk/Tcl) all together. My
  colleagues are keeping asking me "nasty" practical questions like: how do I do
  this-and-that in Scheme what I can do in Perl in the middle of a night with my
  eyes closed?  What should I answer?

  -- Leo

Easy. What MzScheme does, it already does better than Perl/Tk. And what it
doesn't do yet will be included if there is demand.

-- Matthias