Re: Development/Production versions (was RE: CVS)

You probably forgot that you mailed this to me already...  Anyway, the
state of things is still the same - I have zero time to work on this
so it'll have to wait some time, unless someone else wants to do
something.  Anyway, just in case, I re-saved it and will probably get
to it at some point...

         http://www.cs.cornell.edu/eli/meaning.html        Maze is Life!