Re: Development/Production versions (was RE: CVS)

Matthias,
OK, here's a note. I also use PLT, primarily as a learning & modeling tool for
transistors (I work at Motorola Semiconductor). It's a great language, and I have
nothing but good things to say about the PLT v100 environment. The help desk and
documentation search features are very intuitive. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Brian Piercy
Foundry Engagement Manager
External Technologies Group