-- Matthias

   Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 14:59:21 +0200 (IST)
   From: Miki Tebeka <mtebeka@intel.com>
   Sender: owner-plt-scheme@fast.cs.utah.edu

   Hello All,

   I've tried a little example form comp.lang.scheme but got:
   > (define (unit) unit)
   compile: illegal use of a syntactic form name in: unit

   But in STk:
   STk> (define (unit) unit)
   unit

   An in TinyScheme:
   > (define (unit) unit)
   unit

   Who is "right"?

   Bye.

   Smile, damn it, smile.

   (lambda (msg)
     (case msg
	   ((name)		"Miki Tebeka")
	   ((email)	"tebeka@lycosmail.com")
	   ((homepage)	"http://www.tebeka.freeservers.com";)
	   ((quote)	"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.")))