build from the scratch

 I've succesfully cvs the plt repository but i've some trouble for building from the scratch.
 I follow the readme in plt/src/worksp until i reach:

 Then, set up all the other executables (besides mred.exe and mzscheme.exe) by running

mzscheme.exe -mvqL- setup.ss compiler

It seem that the correct command was :

mzscheme.exe -mvqL- setup.ss setup

The building of zo files is ok and after i get these error messages:

make: Failed to make compiled\info.zo; load-extension: bad version 101 (not 102/8) from "c:\plt\collects\mysterx\ddls\mxmain.dll"

make: Failed to make compiler\annotater.zo; unit: used an unbound or non-primitive global in: utils:check-for-keyword/proc

delete-file: cannot delete file: "c:\plt\Countdown.exe" ( it is write protected)

and so on.

When i try to launch drscheme.exe it complain:

it can't find mred.exe that is in his directory

It will be useful to have something like a rebuild.bat that make this job.