CVS

 I think that a CVS access will be a great thing for drscheme.
Since some time i heard of some bug that were discovered in the actual revision but no revision occur, some times you can avoid this bug but it's not a solution.
 What's arise when this bug is fixed?

This will help guys that are devellopping extension to drscheme and perhaps also
have a view of the latest developpement.

Big project like linux are (partly ) successful because of a quick cycle between
bug discovery and bug fixing and also of early access on beta version.

I'm sure that you have received for some bug several bug reports, this could be
avoided by CVS.

you can have more informations on cvs client side at:
http://www.wincvs.org/

and on the server side at
http://www.sourcegear.com/CVS

there's actually a lot of open source projects in cvs why not drscheme?