RE: mzc problems with RH 6.1

> Quoting PJ Durai:
> > It does work if I #include the full path name of mzc.h in
> the source file.
> > (That solves my immediate problem.)
>
> I'm a little confused about the problem. The hello.c example doesn't
> need to include mzc.h, only escheme.h, right?

I am sorry. You are right.

Looks like I had been messing around with a wrong file. Somewhere along the
way I ended up with a wrong hello.c. (likely because I was messing around
with a hello.scm in the same directory)

Here is my original problem. It still exists.

When I do a

mzc --cc helloprint.c

here is what I get,

$mzc --cc helloprint.c
MzScheme etc...
"helloprint.c":
compile-extension:
../../gcc/gcc.c:2325: Internal compiler error in function execute

Appreciate your time
pj