RE: mzc problems with RH 6.1

Quoting PJ Durai:
> It does work if I #include the full path name of mzc.h in the source file.
> (That solves my immediate problem.)

I'm a little confused about the problem. The hello.c example doesn't
need to include mzc.h, only escheme.h, right?

Is the problem with finding escheme.h, or do I misundertand the setup?

If, for some reason, you really do need mzc.h, it's true that `mzc
--cc' doesn't put the path to mzc.h in the compiler's command line. It
only does that when calling the C compiler for .ss-based files.

Matthew