RE: mzc problems with RH 6.1

It does work if I #include the full path name of mzc.h in the source file.
(That solves my immediate problem.)

I guess I can make this work by passing the this path to mzc and there by to
the compiler (using ++ccf flags ?)

In the mean time I will try to see whats different about my system.

Appreciate your time
pj