|Application Fees||Until December 31||Starting January 1|
Explanations of features of the On-line Application:
Program Information Page
- Program Interest: Select either Computer Science MS or PhD, or Computing MS or PhD
- Area of Interest: Select your top three research areas (Computer Science degrees) or tracks (Computing degree).
Program Concentration Page
- Program: Again, please select Computer Science MS or PhD, or Computing MS or PhD in the pull down box.
- Area of Interset: MS students must select a Thesis/Non-Thesis option in the “area of interest” pulldown box.
- Faculty Members: Select up to three faculty members who you would like to study with. Make sure you peruse their portfolios beforehand so you can choose a professor in your emphasis area.
- GPA – If your GPA is not calculated on a 4.0 scale, please enter the number as stated on your transcript. Our department and the international admissions will calculate the equivalent GPA.
- Social Security Number (SSN) – If you don’t have this, please leave field blank.
Please read instructions carefully before beginning the application process, once application is completed please review before submitting.
Thanks for applying!