Other Flux Projects
- Network Testbed: Netbed, an outgrowth of Emulab, provides
integrated access to three disparate experimental environments:
simulated, emulated, and wide-area network testbeds. Netbed unifies all
three environments under a common user interface, and integrates the
three into a common framework.
Recent, Not-So-Active Projects
- Janos: Java-oriented Active Network Operating System.
- The OSKit: a framework and libraries for building and extending operating
- Khazana - An infrastructure for building distributed services.
- Flick: the Flexible IDL Compiler Kit.
- Fluke and Flask: a high-security microkernel and OS.
Inactive Projects, with Software
There are a lot. You can find many of them
here. Others you can infer from our
Flux Paper Page.
[ CMI ]
[ CPU Broker ]
[ Hourglass ]
[ Jiazzi ]
[ Knit ]
[ Maya ]
[ SPAK ]
[ Network Testbed ] [ Alchemy ] [ Self-Spreading Transport Protocols ]
Flux Research Group / School of Computing / University of Utah
Problems? Contact the Flux Web Admin.
Last updated January 07, 2005.