Where is getChannel() feature in ANTS 2.0

Hello,
I'm trying to get informations about the network interface (and more
precisely the IP address) that received a given Capsule. I saw there was
a ChannelObject holding the informations i need in ANTS 1.3.x, but i
can't find anything similar in ANTS 2.0 !? The "channel" member and
getChannel() object also disappeared ... Is there a reason for this
deletion? should i just consider this as an obsolete feature or as a
not-yet-reimplemented one ? If getChannel is obsolete, how can a capsule
know the effective IP address which received it (rather than the
"default" active address of the node: Node.getAddress() isn't
appropriated in my case...)

Thanks in advance