how to use NodeCache.EventHandler?

Hi
I want to develop a AA using NodeCache.EventHandler.But something strange happened.When I write a inner class extending  EventHandler in an application,everything is OK.But when I write a inner class XXX extends EventHandler in an capsule YYY ,something is wrong. ANTS prompts:
Capsule ... exploded: ...YYY$XXX
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:...YYY$XXX

I don't know why this happened.Do you have any idea?

														Yours Sincerely

														Jianfeng Liu
														Distribute Computing System Group
														Department of Computer Science