Re: Files!

> Could I change the systems to allow working with specifics files ?
> Maybe could I create special functions or call in ANTS ?
> Is it correct ? feasible ?

You would need to create a wrapper class in ants that governed access to
any files on the local node.  Then, you'll need to edit the array
PrimordialNode.exportedAntsClasses and add your wrapper class,
java.io.InputStream/java.io.OutputStream and any other classes the
protocols would need access to.  However, there is no way to
allow/disallow access to these files based on the protocol, every ants
protocol would have access to the same files.  So, this is really only
feasible for a tightly controlled experimental network.

> I want to work with QoS parameters, does anybody know jobs involving
> that topic ?

not sure what you mean here...

The oskit/moab/janosvm/jnodeos provide resource controls on a bare
machine, but, ants v2.0 doesn't work in this configuration.  You would
have to hack up jnodeos-pure java and ants to pass resource control
parameters to the underlying os (freebsd/linux/...).

> Thank's in advance.
> Ricardo.

tim stack