Re: janosvm ltdl.c compile error

> Dear sir:
>         Thanks for your advices!I have done "make janosvmtools-config janosvmtools-all janosvmtools-install" before I configed janosvm.It was successful.But when I make janosvm, there were some errors yet.As follows:
>       /usr/local/janosvm-0.6.0/libltdl/ltdl.c: 261: 'malloc'undeclared here(not in a function)
>       /usr/local/janosvm-0.6.0/libltdl/ltdl.c: 263: 'free'undeclared here(not in a function)
>       make[3]: ***[ltdl.lo] Error1
>       make[2]: ***[all-recursive] Error1
>       make[1]: ***[all] Error1
>
> I doubte that there are some parse error in ltdl.c,but I am
> uncertained.How can I solve it?

Okie, i've managed to replicate the problem on linux.  You'll need to do a
little hacking, first remove the following line from
janosMakefiles-0.5.0/install/oskit-debug/lib/oskit/specs:

	%(cpp_cpu)				\

it should be right under the "*cpp:" line, then:

  make janosvm-configclean
  make janosvm-config
  make janosvm-all

Hopefully, that should work.  The problem was that the special oskit
compiler wrapper was causing some warning messages to be printed
out.  Unfortunately, configure interpreted these warning's as errors and
so it did not properly detect stdlib.h and probably some other things.

Also, don't forget to config/compile/install the jnodeos, the janosvm will
need to compile correctly.

>      Thanks!

tim stack