Re: Connection to the ABone

> Hi,

hi,

> As I only will work with ANTS 2.0.3 I decided to write to this list, but
> I don't know if this is the appropriate list to ask this question.
>
> I am trying to connect to the ABone as a edge node in order to run AA
> applications (first ping and then our own applications). As it is
> written in the documentation, I try first to open a Dante tunnel to one
> of the ABone core nodes through the dante.start script that I have
> adapted:

I can replicate the problem, but I don't know what to do to fix
it.  Looking at the abone topology page it shows that the node is up and
ants is down.  Although, i thought anetd was supposed to start up the EE
somehow...

I also tried using ants-2.0.0 to connect to it, but, no joy.

> Of course I have tried to connect to others standards ports, like 3322
> or 8001 to 8004.

According to the configuration page its listening on port 3322...

> I have read the avalaible documentation of ABone, of ANTS and read this
> mailing list but I've not find any adequate information. Could you
> please redirect me to some source of information or help me to get out
> of this stak?

You might try going through the various abone pages and sending email to
whoever administers the nodes your interested in.

> Thanks!
>
> Guille

tim stack