Re: help about moab install

=?gb2312?B?va3JzyDp1Lfy?= wrote:
> dear sir:
>    i am a undergraduate in shanghai JiaoTong University,people's republic
> of china.This month i have to prepare my graduate report,the security about
> active network.
>    when i install the moab(nodeos),i have a problem:
>    i install the nodeos-20020317 under the linux red hat 7.2,i succeded in
> oskit.

Try building Moab without the oskit:
	./configure

> ".according to the INSTALL,i use i386-oskit to fill host=<  >.but the pc
> can't find a file named,x86-oskit-gcc.however i find it through "find
> ",which is under the \bin.i can't disolve the problem.so i want to know how
> to fill <> of --host=<>

If you have built (and installed the OSKit), then x86-oskit-gcc should
be installed, then the argument you used for --prefix on the OSKit
configure (/usr/local/ by default) should be passed via --with-oskit
to Moab's configure.

If in the OSKit you did:
	./configure
	make
	make install

Then for Moab you would do
	./configure --with-oskit=/usr/local --host=i386-oskit
	make

-Pat

Pat Tullmann                                       tullmann@cs.utah.edu
 Thisemailhasbeenbroughttoyoubycocacolafavoredbyprogrammerseverywhere