a clarification in ants-2.0.2

Sir,
    I am using ants-2.0.2 for building an
active-network application.
    I get the following error(in a xterm) when I run
the application.
Janos Java NodeOS v1.1.7
ANTS v2.0
Cannot export class groups in emulation.
FAILURE:assert test
Error starting new mid in Flow[name=Protocol
apps.Tcp.TcpProto;objid=0x64457d]: assert test
ants.core.Assert$AssertFailure: assert test
        at ants.core.Assert.failure(Assert.java:59)
        at ants.core.Assert.assert(Assert.java:66)
        at ants.core.Node.routeForNode(Node.java:461)
        at apps.Tcp.TcpCap.evaluate(TcpCap.java:73)
        at
ants.core.ProtocolBooster.dispatch(ProtocolBooster.java:271)
        at
ants.core.ProtocolBooster.msgLoop(ProtocolBooster.java:163)
        at
ants.core.ProtocolBooster.access$0(ProtocolBooster.java)
        at
ants.core.ProtocolBooster$1.run(ProtocolBooster.java:142)
        at
edu.utah.janos.nodeos.pj_Thread$ThreadWrapper.run(pj_Thread.java:83)

      Where shall I suspect the error, for these kind
of error messages(assert error and error starting new
mid).
    Thanks.
Yours sincerely,
Gauthama.
[Final yr BE.,(CSE), Anna University, India].

http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/networking/ants/