Re: gcj error ....

> Hello

hi,

> The JanosVM still cannot be installed successfully....
> Now I use the super user right to 'make install' the JanosVM.
> But it has errors about "gcj"....   =20

you'll need to pass --disable-gcj to the configure script.

> Is it the problem of setting the nodeos-configure script ??=20
> And I also have another questions about setting the path of =
> 'localkaffeh' dir and the path of 'prefix'.
> I do not know what path of 'prefix' need to be set ??
> The path of 'localkaffeh' is just  ~ /JanosVM/Kaffe/Kaffeh ???=20

You'll need to compile a regular version of JanosVM first, if you haven't
already.  Just use the janosvm/configure script with the --prefix
option.  You can then use the regular kaffeh as the argument to
localkaffe.  The problem is that the kaffeh built when using the
nodeos-configure script is linked with the oskit, which won't work on
unix.  So, you have to build a regular version for it to use during
compilation.

>                                                    Meng Chun.

tim stack