Channel!

Hello!

A need some help.

A need to get some informations about channel like:
 - MTU;
 - Latency, etc.

When I use the code:
  ChannelObject co = getChannel();
  x =  co.getMTU();

the message is printed:
PingCapsule.java:120: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ChannelObject
location: class apps.PingCapsule
            ChannelObject co = getChannel();
            ^                                                                                                                                                                     PingCapsule.java:120: cannot resolve symbol

PingCapsule.java:120: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getChannel  ()
location: class apps.PingCapsule
            ChannelObject co = getChannel();
                               ^

Please,

What Do I need  to import in that class if I used Channel methods?

Thanks for advance,
Ricardo.