From: Jay Lepreau [mailto:lepreau@cs.utah.edu]
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2001 4:43 PM
To: Craig Milo Rogers
Cc: janos-discuss@fast.cs.utah.edu; David Wetherall; Andrew Whitaker;
dmaughan@darpa.mil
Subject: Re: Beware of the "ANTS Version 3.0" Worm

	To: janos-discuss@fast.cs.utah.edu
	From: Craig Milo Rogers <Rogers@ISI.EDU>
	Subject: Beware of the "ANTS Version 3.0" Worm
	Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:37:25 -0700
	Sender: owner-janos-discuss@fast.cs.utah.edu

		Today I received an Internet worm that calls itself
"ANTS
	Version 3.0".  It claims to be an email security patch.  Since I
was
	running email on Unix, it didn't bother me, but I'd advise
against
	opening it on a Ms Windows system.

						Craig Milo Rogers

Wow, now we all can brag about ANTS software
being in really wide use!