Re: Addition!!

Is that the only test that is supposed to run?  I wondering whether your
latest crash is occuring during Janos shutdown.  We have fixed a number of
race conditions in shutdown since the last releases of moab/janosvm.

BTW: I am in the process of doing my own local build of janosvm
(got side-tracked for the last few days).  Hopefully, by the end of
the day I will know whether I can reproduce the problems or not.