testing

jsihey kills my image (also with the list command)

the only message I can see is : demuxkey.c:183: failed assertion
'dkey->chan ==chan'

and then there is the backtrace...
Same thing happens with jsihey shutdown...

The tests are al passed but I suspect that they are executed locally (on the
calling PC) and not on the booted image... :(

 thanks