Re: booting

> Well, I have re-compiled the Oskit after setting
> -loskit_kern -loskit_c  in /boot/multiboot and /boot/net
>
> and I have been able to create a bootable Image...
>
> When I tried booting it I get:
>
> /oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/libraries/extensions/nodeos/clib/jsiPlexUDP.c:286:
> failed assertion 'ptr != 0'...
>
> And then a backtrace...

ugh, my bad, the -jsiprovider needs to know which ethernet interface to
attach too.  So:

  -jsiprovider plx:udp:eth4/<machine ip>/8192

tells it to attach to the fifth ethernet card.  I imagine, you don't have
that many so just change it to be which ever one is connected (eth0, eth1,
etc...).  If that doesn't work, shove a printf before the
an_inchan_create() call and then sent back any relevant stuff.

> To try and fis it I am now trying to re-build the other components as well...
> But I am not sure it'll help...

its a simple thing, no need to do that

> any hints??
>
> cheers