Janos VM patch

Hi there!

I saw the mail from Mr. Lutz now that needed the same patch...
Although  I think he was building over oskit/unix and not
just oskit as I am...

Well, I looked a bit around at the code and have the following points:

static
-void handleUDPLink(jsiPlexInLink *pil)
+jsiChannel *handleUDPLink(jsiPlexInLink *pil)
 {
+       return NULL;
 }
Changing this return type means that in jsiPlexLink.h
typedef struct _jsiPlexLinkFunctions {      has to be changed from :

void (*handle)(struct _jsiPlexInLink *pl)
jsiChannel *(*handle)(struct _jsiPlexInLink *pl);

furthermore this call:
 jc = jsiPlexWindowRecvPacket(pil, 0, &rc.plc, plp);
implies that jsiPlexWindow etc returns a value of some sort, but
it returns void in my code...

So I guess that I have missed some patches...
or maybe I need some other version of the code ... (now I jave 0.5.1)

It is surprising that it worked for Mr. Lutz
(or maybe it didn't... I don't know...  :)

thanks

Andreas