Jnoedos on freeBSD

Hi there!

I am trying to build the jnodeos in order to have the classes for the
JanosVM...

Somehow things are not working as they should, and I get the following error:

ERROR: Expected class file
/oskit/jnodeos/classes-moab-debug/edu/utah/janos/nodeos/Address.class is
missing.   Check .compile_*-output files.
gmake[1]: *** [.compile_nodeos] Error 11
gmake: *** [all] Error 2

The java file is there, somehow it is not compiled...
I am using the jdk 1.3 under FreeBSD..., and the jnodeos from
the 1st of july

thanks,

Andreas