Re[2]: Starting ANTS apps over Linux on different PCs

>> I was wondering if there is a way
>> to start up single nodes by hand without
>> using createnetworks...

TS> Just start them up with the antsvm script.

If I have started up a single node on a host, how can I run apps on
this node? What I mean is I don't use the script to start up nodeos
using application as argument.

For example,
I use the following command to start up an active node.
java edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main ants.core.NodeConfigure 12.12.12.1
10.10.10.7:9000

Then how can I run apps on the nodes(12.12.12.1)?

Thanks.

 avivi