RE: [Avnmp-code] RE: A Visualization tool for active networks

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your information!

Do you have a web site? As we are just starting to work on this similar
project as yours, we haven't had anything nice to share with you (sorry!)
but we'll definitely update you with our latest progress in this project.

Our primary aim of developing such tool is to help students and researchers
to investigate and learn various ANs behaviors. We are planning to make our
tool as generic as possible so that it can be "plug" in with all kind of ANs
simulators (such as ANTs).

regards,

Joe.