Re: major/minor number mismatch ?

> Hi All !
>
> When running an ANTS protocol, what do the
> warnings about major/minor number mismatch mean ??

> After recompiling, when running the example with kaffee I ger a lot of those
> warnings.....

Its from the VM, its probably just a really new/old compiler.  If
everything runs there shouldn't be any major problems.  If you configured
kaffe with debugging support then you can pass `-vmdebug CLASSFILE' on the
command line to turn on some debugging output and look at the version
numbers.

> cheers
>
> Andreas

tim stack