RE: A Visualization tool for active networks

I'm assuming that this tool would require some connection to the network management
portion of the active network in order to obtain information about the network. Or is this
being done indepedently of the management architecture?

I would be very interested in something that can help visualize the algorithmic complexity
of information within the network. For example, what is the smallest size that can be
obtained for static data using algorithmic means. Obviously, this must be estimated, but
it would have many uses for us both in terms of active information compression and in
terms of security.

Steve Bush