Re: still not working

> Hi All!
>
> I still had no success in compiling the janosVM...
>
> The problem is always the same : the configure script cannot
> find some header files (particularly string.h)

Look at the error messages in the config.log, that should give you an idea
of whats going wrong.  Try and replicate the process manually to get more
information and just fiddle with it until it works.

> Where is it looking for them ??

The config.log should show the lines its using to compile the tests.  You
can also add more by passing --includedir when doing the configure.

> http://www.cs.utah.edu/flux/janos/janosvm.html says that there is also a
> patch for Moab... do I need it ???

i don't think so

> BTW why is /usr/local/include  included by the janosvm makefile below ???
> (doesn't even exist on my system)

... uh, it should be there...

> Andreas

tim stack