Re: -Dants.debugFlags=ANTS_DANTE (etc.) is Evil (tm)

> 	Hi.  In today's weekly ABOCC teleconference, we (the Activate
> project at ISI and SRI) decided that the way that ANTS passes
> command-line debugging flags is Evil (tm).
>
> 	Di you think it would be reasonable to make
> "edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main" to take flags (perhaps woth the same
> syntax,) to set the debug flags before calling its own target class?

I don't have a problem with it...  How about:

  -janos.debugFlags=NODEOS_BLAH  for edu.utah.janos.nodeos.Main

  and

  -ants.debugFlags=ANTS_BLAH for ants.core.ConfigurationManager

I'd still like to keep the original method available too though,
okie?

> 					Craig Milo Rogers

tim stack