Re: ANTS-2.0 DANTE Dies

>Actually, I don't think this will fix it completely since its only
>removing the bogus OutChannel from the dante application and not every
>protocol/application in the system.  So, if it works enough for you
>now just leave it in there and I'll try to come up with a real fix.

	I suspect that the DANTE application is the only one that
currently remaps virtual IP addresses to different physical IP
addresses/ports over the lifetime of the ANTS VM.  Is there anything
else doing something similar?

	I wonder (not haveling examined the code) whether the
OutChannel itself should be shut down when it is removed from
outChannels.  On the one hand, it might be consuming a resource from a
constrained pool.  On the other hand, might there be synchronization
problems in shutting down the OutChannel?

					Craig Milo Rogers