Re: new error

> Hi there!
>
> I used all your options and get another error now :(
>
> How do you get to use oskit-gcc ??
> In the config script there is a way to specify it, but in my case somehow it
> does not work
>
> # The OSKit CC wrapper from the OSKit bin directory
> #OSKITCC=x86-oskit-gcc          # set via --oskitcc=
> OSKITCC=x86-oskit-gcc

Did you delete the config.cache or rerun the configure in a new
directory?  Sometimes the new options don't get picked up if you don't do
this.

> Furthermode I saw from your config that you have installed the packets each
> in its own directory, whereas I istalled the OSkit in /oskit/test_patched, and
> then gave this same path as prefix to Moab, so that i have the moab headers
> in /oskit/test_patched/include/nodeos... is there something more to it ?

Its probably a good idea to keep them in separate directories, I don't
think it should matter if they get installed in the same tree, but we've
never done that.

> I also gave it as a prefix to the jnodeos so I have a directory
> /oskit/test_patched/share/jnodeos which contains the following files:
> emuJanosVM.jar and jnodeos-moab-debug.zip
>

> cheers
>
> Andreas
>
> -------- Error Line ---------------------------------
> gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/libraries/clib/native
> -I../../../config -I../../../include -I/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/kaffe
> -DKVER=\"1.0.6\" -I/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/kaffe/kaffevm
> -I/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/kaffe/kaffevm/systems/nodeos-threads
> -I/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/config -I/oskit/janosvm-0.5.1/include
> -I/usr/local/include -DDEBUG -DKAFFE_XDEBUGGING -g -O2 -Wall
> -Wstrict-prototypes -c ObjectStreamClassImpl.c
> -Wp,-MD,.deps/ObjectStreamClassImpl.TPlo -o ObjectStreamClassImpl.o

It looks like some of `-I's are still missing, i'd suggest just
reconfiguring in a fresh directory.

tim stack