janosvm build details

I started everything again, and maybe I am not providing the configure script
with all the information it needs... :/

so let's see:

What exactely is the SRCDIR ?
the description is : "Kaffe's source directory (the one that contains the
vanilla Kaffe configure)"

Do I have to install Kaffee before trying to build the janosVM ??

The other things are pretty clear and in my case:

NODEOSDIR=/oskit/test_patched/include/nodeos
OSKITDIR=/oskit/test_patched
OSKITCC=x86-oskit-gcc

What about KAFFEH ??
Where should it point to ??